Before pole-dancing classes, flirty fitness was limited to holding hands with a Stairmaster or romancing Jack LaLanne. Learn more seductive exercises with this voucher.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for eight weeks of Sexy Fundamentals: basic pole-dancing, sexy camp, and chair-to-pole classes for beginners (a $96 value)
- $25 for eight Strip-ah-licious pole-dancing classes, Sexy Camp classes, or Chair to Pole classes (a $96 value)
- $25 for eight Twerk It classes (a $96 value)
- $25 for eight Cize or Insanity classes (a $96 value)
- $99 for a two-hour dance party for up to 12 women (a $200 value)
Students master fundamental grips, spins, and inversions during pole-dancing classes for all skill levels, some of which cover chair work and burlesque techniques. Once students complete the eight week Sexy Fundamentals course, a complimentary graduation party is held to celebrate. Click here for a class schedule.
During dance parties perfect for bachelorette bashes, birthday soirees, and corporate team building, up to 12 participants learn the art of pole dancing, twerk, burlesque, or belly dance.
TML...Turn Me Loose Fitness
At TML...Turn Me Loose Fitness, pole-dance experts help ladies burn calories and gain confidence during women-only fitness classes. Working on 13.7-foot competition grade Xpert Xpole poles, ladies spin, invert, and climb in preparation to steal the show the next time they see someone walking on stilts. The studio's workout schedule also includes non-pole offerings, such as the Latin rhythms of Zumba or the glute-strengthening shimmies of the popular Twerk It class. Although the studio is known for its women-centered focus, trainers occasionally help men get fit, too; during co-ed INSANITY classes, groups test their limits with high-intensity interval training designed to sculpt muscles and shed pounds.