Indoor play area offers exciting rides, a soft play arena, arcades, virtual games, and fun birthday parties
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two People: Valid Sunday through Friday
- Admission for Four People: Valid Sunday through Friday
- Admission for Six People: Valid Sunday through Friday
- Party for Up to Eight Children: Valid Monday through Thursday
- Party for Up to 12 Children: Valid Any Day
Each Party includes:
- 60 minutes of party-room time
- Party goods
- TurtleBoo birthday gift for the birthday child
- Arcade tokens
- Party host
- Pizza for all children
- Slush for all children
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. For admission options, walk-in customers only. Admission options are not valid on Saturday because Saturday is closed for parties. Rides not included in admission for two, four, or six. Reservation required for parties. Not valid for existing party reservations. May upgrade parties by adding more children, more food, or other add-ons for an additional fee. Not valid on 9/26-/928, 11/24 - 11/26, 12/12 - 12/20, 12/23 - 12/26, 4/2 - 4/4. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Nonstop fun is the name of the game at TurtleBoo, an indoor facility that's jam-packed with exhilarating attractions for kids. Youngsters and their parents celebrate birthdays in the party rooms, munching on gooey pizzas and cakes as a TurtleBoo party host keeps things running smoothly. Once they've eaten their fill, energetic kids storm the doors into the main room, where a fantastical array of attractions await.
- Soft Play Area: Towering three stories above the floor, the soft play area is chock-full of tunnels, slides, and obstacles. In ball pits and clubhouses, kids can take a breather before getting back into the action.
- Rides: Pint-sized riders scoot along on a train coaster, catch a bird's-eye-view of the facility on rotating airplanes, and feel the wind in their hair on the whirling Himalaya.
- Games: In the full-fledged arcade, gamers blast alien invaders and play classic ticket games to redeem prizes. For a life-sized experience, they can hit up the virtual game room and tap their feet on the floor to play 25 interactive games.