Tuscan Hills Winery is a family and pet friendly winery with a relaxing, intimate environment and an old world Tuscan feel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wine-Tasting for Two with Wine Glasses: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Wine-Tasting for Two with Wine Glasses: Valid Friday–Sunday
- Wine-Tasting for Four with Wine Glasses: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Wine-Tasting for Four with Wine Glasses: Valid Friday–Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tuscan Hills Winery
Since 2011, Tuscan Hills Winery has invited each visitor to come as a guest and leave as a friend. This family-owned winery doubles as an intimate gathering spot for parties and weekly musical performances where guests can relax and enjoy a bottle of wine while meeting some new friends. The staff, meanwhile, maintain a deep knowledge of wines to help guests identify which style of wine they prefer based on their taste preferences. Read on to learn more about some of the wines Tuscan Hills has to offer:
- Andiamo: a crisp, medium-bodied pinot grigio featuring aromas ranging from tropical fruits to lemon and pear
- Tuscan Day: pairing well with gouda and crackers, this sweet wine gives off a wealth of peach and citrusy aromas
- Sweet Sicilian: medium/full bodied and warm with a fruit-dominated flavor while maintaining a smooth finish