Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $30.75 total value)
- $34 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $61.50 total value)<p>
The meal includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.25 value)
- One large three-topping pizza (a $13.75 value)
- One house or caesar salad (a $5.75 value)
- Two 20-ounce soft drinks (a $2 value each)<p>
Tuscan Pizza House
Tuscan Pizza House's name is not just a generic moniker intending to summon up images of Italy—its owner, John Gioldasis, learned his eatery's pizza recipe firsthand while visiting a Tuscan restaurant. Upon that foundation, John's cooks have sprinkled 20-plus toppings for more than 30 years. They include even more fixings on nearly 15 specialty pies, such as the chicken stir fry, which is a medley of grilled chicken, caramelized onions, and roasted red peppers.
Other Italian and pizzeria staples comprise the rest of the menu, from chicken parmesan to subs filled with imported ham. For flavors that evoke America better than a bald eagle stealing an apple pie from a window sill, Tuscan Pizza House offers half-pound Black Angus burgers crowned with onion rings, barbecue sauce, or ranch.