What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for $30 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on any day
- $30 for $60 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on Sunday–Thursday
- $32 for $60 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on any day
- Click to view the lunch and dinner menus and the wine list.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use on days that the Groupon states. Dine-in only. 18% service fee added to all bills (see attachment on acct). Upcharge of $15 for filet, $14 for lamb chops, and $13 ribeye. Not valid on private events or parties. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Tuscany Italian Restaurant’s epicures build gourmet meals from northern Italian recipes. Garlic and olive oil flavor homemade gnocchi and imported tortellini, and a white wine, lemon, and butter sauce smothers sautéed chicken and veal cutlets. Brimming with green spinach, red marinara sauce, and creamy white ricotta, ziti florentine sculpts abstract Italian flags on forks and plates. Instead of decorating pizzas with snazzy bow ties, diners can add edible accouterments such as fennel sausage, caramelized onions, and prosciutto di parma. The restaurant also caters events for up to 500 people, delivering trays of eggplant lasagna and chicken-caesar wraps to parties, meetings, and space capsules bobbing in the Gulf of Mexico.