Long ago, Scottish polo players longed for a game where they could explore scenic terrain, ride an obedient mechanical horse, and wear more courageously plaid knickers. Marvel in their subsequent invention with today's Groupon to Tustin Ranch Golf Club in Tustin. Choose between two options:
- For $18, you get nine holes of golf including a cart on The Big Easy Course. This deal is offered for the first 1.5 hours of tee times and the last two hours before sunset (a $36 value).
- For $22, you get Sunday Champagne Brunch for two people (up a $43.90 value).
Tustin Ranch's winding splendor of gorgeous landscapes, waterscapes, and hazardscapes earned it plaudits from the Orange County Register, which named it the area’s Best Golf Course in 2009. Nine holes of links at The Big Easy, a short executive course divided into two separate nine-hole sections, provides a brisk, easy-to-schedule game ideal for beginners. Hop into the provided cart and rove through the meticulously maintained greenery, rife with gleaming lakes, waterfalls, and gold statues of Bing Crosby, and sharpen your swing in a challenging variety of stages. The tee party is made merrier by the respectful, professional staff members, who infuse a private feel to the public course.
The meticulous approach and friendly service extend to the delectable brunch at Tustin Ranch’s restaurant. Take in the lovely scenery with a side of bubbly champagne and start your mouth-sprinkler for the restaurant’s made-to-order omelettes, waffles, salads, seafood, and desserts. Brunch is good for adults (a $21.95 value per person) or children ages six through 12 (a $12.95 value per person).
The brunch option is not valid in December or for Easter brunch.
Yelpers give Tustin Ranch Golf Club an average of four stars:
- I must say, this is one of the most beautiful and cleanest courses that I have been to. All my friends had a GREAT time - amazing service, amazing landscape, and fun (but not toooo easy) courses. – Albert K.
- There are plenty of tees for different playing skills. The course plays pretty long from the back tees and the fairways are nice and wide with plenty of undulations. Like many Robinson courses, the greens are huge and have many different elevations. – Joey C.
- The putting practice area is nice, right next to the club house and pond. The patio is a pleasant spot to enjoy a post-round beverage as well. – Chris C.