Wealthy people sometimes install bowling alleys in their homes, alongside walk-in humidors and rooms where a bunch of old men trade life stories. Roll with the big shots with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a bowling-and-dining package for 5 (up to a $61.38 total value)
- Two games of bowling for up to 5 (up to a $29.90 value)
- Rental shoes for up to 5 (up to a $15 value)
- Two happy-hour appetizers (a $7.98 value)
- One pitcher of beer (an $8.50 value)<p>
$38 for a bowling-and-dining package for 10 (up to a $122.76 value)
- Two games of bowling for up to 10 (up to a $59.80 value)
- Rental shoes for up to 10 (up to a $30 value)
- Four happy-hour appetizers (a $15.96 value)
- Two pitchers of beer (a $17 value)<p>
Tuttle's Eat, Bowl, Play
By its very name, Tuttle's Eat, Bowl, Play commands its guests to do three things, all of which they can easily enjoy within a single visit. For "eat," cooks prepare a diverse menu of burgers, sandwiches, and pizzas, a comfort-food smorgasbord akin to your cooler grandma's Thanksgiving spread. For "bowl," 24 modern lanes glow under cosmic light shows and six jumbo video screens. And finally, for "play," entertainment abounds inside the colorful game room, at the full-service bar, and on karaoke or trivia nights—both activities in which players can hopefully put their encyclopedic knowledge of German techno lyrics to use.