What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $36 for admission for two to a chocolate tasting event ($60 value)
- $60 for admission for four to a chocolate tasting event ($120 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of chocolates and other treats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ to attend tasting events. Reservation required for tasting events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot be exchanged for store credit or cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tuxedo Hill Chocolate
Like all the best desserts, Tuxedo Hill Chocolate has a secret ingredient: love. The company's owners love excellent chocolate and European-style truffles. One thing they don't love, however, is nuts. It's nothing personal, they just have nut allergies. As a result, all their tasty truffles—except the Italian Love Affair—are nut-free. Read on to learn about a few of their luxurious treats:
- My French Lover: Dark-chocolate lovers rejoice in this classic French-style truffle hand rolled in cocoa powder.
- Sexy Vegan: By subbing in coconut oil, Tuxedo Hill provides an decadent dessert that everyone can enjoy.
- Distinguished Gentleman: The chocolatiers infuse their signature recipe of heavy cream, handmade butter, and dark chocolate with bourbon, then top it with Chesapeake Smoke from Blackstone Kitchen.