What You'll Get
A perfect table setting requires pristine linens and polished cutlery, except at off-Broadway restaurants where waiters set every table in postapocalyptic Vienna. Avoid avant-garde eating with today’s Groupon to Twenty-One-One-Eleven inside the Sheraton Hotel in Novi. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a three-course bistro dinner for two (up to a $62 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- One Small Bites dessert (a $3 value)<p>
- For $59, you get a three-course bistro dinner for four (up to a $124 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- Two Small Bites desserts (a $3 value)<p>
- For $12, you get $25 worth of lunch fare off the menu. Entrees range between $8 and $12.
At Twenty-One-One-Eleven, chefs orchestrate a symphony of upscale American dishes punctuated by Asian delicacies. Mustard remoulade drizzles a mound of crispy lump crabmeat, and chopsticks break from performing “Wipeout” drum solos to swoop up the Asian sampler’s triad of crab rangoons, spring rolls, and pot stickers. A flaky panko crust gives way to rivulets of white cheddar and fontina in the lobster mac ‘n’ cheese, and the sautéed pork medallions lounge on pillowy mounds of herb-checkered spaetzle. Small Bites treat tongues to a sugar-encrusted finale of hot-fudge brownies flanked by caramelized bananas in a faithful reenactment of the thwarted military coup of Candyland. Though not covered by this Groupon, guests can peruse the global wine selection ($7–$12/glass) or plumb the foamy depths of imported and domestic brews.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Not valid on 12/25/11, 12/31/11, Mother's Day or for Easter Brunch. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.