· Redeemed October 31, 2016
· Redeemed October 29, 2016
· Redeemed October 7, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $50 worth of modern American cuisine and drinks for two, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $50 worth of modern American cuisine and drinks for two, valid any day
View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TwentyTwenty Grille
When he's not in his kitchen at the Royal Palm Place of Boca Raton, Chef Ron Weisheit spends his days in local markets, sampling and searching for the freshest organic produce and ingredients for his latest culinary creation. The award-winning chef, whose food has been lauded from Germany to Boston and even featured on the hit Food Network series Cupcake Wars, now oversees artful dinners at TwentyTwenty Grille. Joined by his equally acclaimed wife Rhonda, Chef Weisheit produces what he describes as "food art," treating each guest to seasonal dishes inspired by American classics and global trends. Read on for a sample from the menu:
- First course: Starters include Cuban black bean soup, smoked duroc pork belly dumplings with sweet chili glaze, and house-smoked seafood sausage with seet potato and apricot mango preserve.
- Main course: Meals continue with pan-seared yellowfin tuna steak, garlic and herb-brined veal chop, or a rack of lamb paired with rosemary gnocchi.
- Dessert: Sweet endings riff on classic treats; try the molten chocolate cake with raspberry puree or the rootbeer float meringue tart.
- Beverages: Drinks here get as much consideration as the food; order from the well-curated lists of craft beer and wine, or end the evening with a cup of the restaurant's microroasted coffee inspired by the coffee houses of Portland.