- $89 for an Introductory Flight Lesson ($180 Value)
- One-on-one lesson with an FAA-certified flight instructor
- Lessons begin with a preflight inspection of a Cessna 172SP or Piper Warrior airplane and its parts, including an explanation of the instrument panel
- Instruction at either the Anoka County-Blaine Airport or St. Paul Airport lasts around 90 minutes and includes 30 minutes of flying time, with students taking the pilot’s seat under instructor supervision
- Student receives a souvenir photo taken with the plane
Twin Cities Aviation
For years, Bill Ahmann mastered the complex inner workings of piston and turbine aircraft as an aviation mechanic. In 1997, he finally achieved his dream by founding his own aviation company out of Anoka County-Blaine Airport. Initially a small venture with a staff that totaled three, Bill's penchant for providing aviation-related services with a personal touch led to rapid growth and a second Twin Cities Aviation location in Saint Paul. In 2008, Bill's veteran squad of flight instructors helped the company achieve Part 141 certification, distinguishing it as a reputable flight school. Today, TCA's staff numbers more than 20 industry professionals drawn from military, commercial-airline, and other aviation backgrounds. Flying a tiptop fleet, the team boasts varied expertise in charter flights, FAA-certified flight instruction, and aircraft sales. The staff's experienced mechanics also service pilots and plane owners with repairs that range from routine safety inspections to refueling propeller hats.