All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 24, 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
$49 for an air-duct cleaning for one complete system ($99.95 value)
- Includes unlimited supply and return vents, up to 2,500 sq feet. Rotobrush or Viper upgrade available for an additional $100
$49 for a chimney cleaning ($99.95 value)
- Includes Level 1 safety inspection, sweep, and debris removal
$49 for a dryer-vent cleaning ($99.95 value)
- Includes lint trap, ducting, and outdoor vent, extra $50 fee if dryer vents above first floor or onto roof
$49 for an air-conditioning tune-up ($99.95 value)
- Full cleaning including condenser, drain line, furnace filter, and check for proper functioning
$49 for a furnace cleaning ($99.95 value)
- Full cleaning including heat exchanger, combustion chamber, burner, jet, pilot light, blower motor, fan, filter, and check for proper functioning
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 Groupon per household per year. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Air duct cleaning valid for up to 2,500 sq. ft. Extra $20 fee for each additional 500 sq. ft. Extra $100 fee for Rotobrush or Viper upgrade. Extra $50 fee if dryer vents above first floor or onto roof. Extra fee for A/C refrigerant (if needed). Chimney cleaning valid only for open masonry wood-burning fireplaces; not valid for wood stoves. Part and component repairs not included or available. Valid only within 30-miles of 55404. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Twin Cities Furnace Cleaning
In business since 1988, Twin Cities Furnace Cleaning inspires healthy households with a number of efficiency-boosting services. Preventative tune-ups extend furnace lifespans as technicians clean components, and check electrical systems. Ducts and dryer vents benefit from thorough burnishes that enhance airflow, and several chimney services—such as inspections, cleaning, sweeping, and cap installation—help prevent possible fires caused by unsafe fireplaces.