All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service includes:
- Air-Duct Cleaning: Includes unlimited supply and return vents, up to 2,500 sq feet. Rotary brush or Viper Whip upgrade available for an extra $100, Ultimate Duct Cleaning available for an extra $200.
- Chimney Cleaning: Includes Level 1 safety inspection and sweep. Ash removal is not included but is available for an additional $25.
- Dryer-Vent Cleaning: Includes lint trap, ducting, and outdoor vent, extra $50 fee if dryer vents above first floor or onto roof
- Air-Conditioning Tune-Up: Full cleaning including condenser, drain line, and furnace filter, check for proper functioning, check refrigerant levels and add more (for an additional cost) if needed.
- Furnace Cleaning: Full cleaning including heat exchanger, combustion chamber, burner, jet, pilot light, blower motor, fan, filter, and check for proper functioning
- How often should you get your air ducts cleaned?: Twice a year
- Service radius: 30 miles from 55327 zip code
Learn More About Home Maintenance
You might be ready for the season, but is your home?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Rotary brush or Viper Whip upgrade available for an extra $100, Ultimate Duct Cleaning available for an extra $200. Extra fee for A/C refrigerant (if needed). Chimney cleaning valid only for open masonry wood-burning fireplaces; not valid for wood stoves. Not valid on homes with dryer vents above the first floor or onto the roof. Part and component repairs not included or available. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 55327. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Twin Cities Furnace Cleaning
In business since 1988, Twin Cities Furnace Cleaning inspires healthy households with a number of efficiency-boosting services. Preventative tune-ups extend furnace lifespans as technicians clean components, and check electrical systems. Ducts and dryer vents benefit from thorough burnishes that enhance airflow, and several chimney services—such as inspections, cleaning, sweeping, and cap installation—help prevent possible fires caused by unsafe fireplaces.