Golf is considered a gentleman’s game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and unlimited driving-range balls, valid Monday–Thursday (a $125 value)
$150 for a one-day club membership for two, valid Tuesday–Sunday (a $380 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf with rental cart and unlimited range balls for two
- One $40 lunch voucher valid at the restaurant, where diners can enjoy fried calamari ($8.95), a chicken wrap with applewood-smoked bacon ($8.75), or signature fish tacos ($8.95) with tilapia and chipotle-lime aioli
- One $20 voucher valid at the pro shop, where a sleeve of Titleist Pro V1s costs $10 and caps cost less than $20
- Access to the club restaurant, fitness center, and locker rooms for everyone in the family
- Opportunity to prebook a private golf lesson ($75), personal-training session ($75), and childcare ($8/hour)<p>
$79 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and unlimited driving-range balls, valid Friday–Sunday (a $160 value)<p>
Twin Creeks Country Club
Designed by 1992 Masters Golf Tournament champion Fred Couples, the course at Twin Creeks Country Club drapes over 195 acres of Texas Hill Country framed by rocky outcroppings and natural hazards. Players traverse the course’s 7,033 yards along a pristine bermuda grass path from tee to green, though many gleaming white-sand bunkers may interrupt a string of stellar lies with tricky up-and-downs or inspire the sudden desire for players to fill their hourglasses with extra time. The club’s eponymous creeks wind the length of the course in a slithery tango—entering play on 13 of the holes—and ravines filled with century-old oak and pecan trees present still more snares. Players can check the club’s course-conditions page prior to a round for an idea of the day’s crowds, weather, and pin positions, which change each day of the week except Monday, when the course is closed.
Twin Creeks Country Club also boasts a 15,000-square-foot clubhouse complete with an upscale restaurant, bar and lounge, locker rooms, and pro shop. Outdoors, 10,000 square feet of earth play host to myriad events, and a covered area shelters diners from torrential golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,033 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 75.7 from the back tees
- Course slope of 142 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Designed by Fred Couples
100% of 23 customers recommend
“Fantastic deal, wonderful club and course, would but this deal again and recommend to all friends.”