Golf obstacles parallel life challenges and reinforce conventional wisdom that the only way to escape rough patches is through excessive clubbing. Power through impediments with today’s Groupon to Twin Wells Golf Course in Irving. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get a golf outing for two (up to an $85 value), which includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart for two (up to an $80 value)
- One large bucket of range balls to share (a $5 value)<p>
- For $70, you get a golf outing for four (up to a $170 value), which includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart for four (up to a $160 value)
- Two large buckets of range balls to share (a $10 value)<p>
Spanning 6,636 yards of wide-open fairways and encroaching waterways, Twin Wells’ 18-hole, par 72 course ensconces players in a scenic oasis buttressed by thick woodlands on all sides. Power hitters and pilots of dysfunctional aircraft will appreciate the course for the generous landing areas that characterize each hole, though unchecked aggression may spell disaster, as water hazards loom at the periphery of eight different holes. Golfers a little rusty behind the irons can warm up their drives with a bucket of range balls, hone their putting skills on the nearby practice greens, or discuss the tumultuous relationship between them and their 9-iron with one of the wise, undead caddies that stalk the course.
Course at a Glance: * 18-hole, par 72 course * Length of 6,636 yards from the farthest tees * Course rating of 70.9 from the farthest tees * Slope of 117 from the farthest tees * Three tee options * Link to scorecard</p>
Twin Wells Golf Course’s rates vary throughout the day, week, and year. Plan ahead to make sure you are redeeming your Groupon at the most opportune time. Though the course sometimes offers discounts to members online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Twin Wells Golf Club
Players attempt to control shots down narrow, zigzagging fairways and carefully sidestep water hazards on 9 of 18 holes as they traverse the challenging layout of Twin Wells Golf Club. The 18-hole course guides play across several branches of a winding river and alongside an elongated lake on the par-5 13th hole, which hugs the edge of the fairway for most of the hole's length. From the time golfers tee off on the 1st hole until they hole out on the 18th, the Dallas skyline stands visible in the distance, stealing the spotlight from amphibious golf carts practicing belly flops.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,636 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 117 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
2000 E Shady Grove Rd.
Irving, Texas 75060