Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with today’s Groupon to Twisted Pelican in Plano. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of American fare for lunch or dinner.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of American fare for lunch or dinner for tables of four or more.
- For $25, you get a game-day meal package (up to a $54.75 total value), which includes the following:
- Chips and salsa (a $4.95 value)
- Two pizzas (up to a $15.95 value each)
- 20 wings (a $17.90 value)<p>
Twisted Pelican’s hearty American fare encourages families and friends to congregate around succulent burgers, sandwiches, and specialty entrees within a festive nosh haven peppered with flat-screen TVs. For game-day gatherings, the restaurant fuels fans with a pre-assembled spread, which kicks off with piquant scoops of salsa that adorn crunchy chips or double as body paint. Slices of cheese, hawaiian, or barbecue-chicken pizza transport fresh toppings to taste repositories, and a platter of 20 wings coats hands and lucky foam fingers in buffalo sauce, lemon pepper, or teriyaki glaze. Feasters who forego the game-day celebrations can graze Twisted Pelican’s diverse menu, where meaty platters such as filet mignon ($16.95) and chicken-fried steak ($10.95) wait to high-step across taste-bud goal lines.