All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $25 for an Italian dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (up to a $61.90 total value)
- $30 for an Italian dinner for two Friday–Saturday (up to a $61.90 total value)
- $45 for an Italian dinner for four Sunday–Thursday (up to a $123.80 total value)
- $50 for an Italian dinner for four Friday–Saturday (up to a $123.80 total value) <p>
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One small plate (up to a $14 value), such as meatballs in arugula pesto or house-baked focaccia
- Two entrees (up to a $23.95 value each), such as wild-mushroom fettucine or roast-vegetable and goat-cheese pizza<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only after 4PM. Extra fee for entrees over $23.95. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Twisted Tomato Kitchen
Michelle and Jason Troll's vision of Italian-fusion cuisine begins with their menu, which surprises diners with traditional dishes such as macaroni 'n' cheese reinterpreted with premium ingredients that range from Atlantic lobster to wild mushrooms. This fusion of traditional and modern continues into the dining room, where sumptuous red booths and curtains create a textural contrast with exposed-brick accents, ornate chandeliers, and slate floors. The Trolls expanded on that theme by creating a space that flexes seamlessly between upscale dining establishment and local gathering place. Bartenders pour guests a drink, and then encourage them to check out the 75-seat rooftop patio, which affords views of the cityscape and hungry hot air balloon captains who snatch at the eatery's come-hither bowls of fettuccini. The atmosphere livens up all the more on the weekend, when a DJ sates the music-hungry by spinning a live set.