Choose from Four Options
- $13 for one large specialty pizza ($21.95 value)
- $11 for two sandwiches, pasta dishes, large specialty salads, or burgers ($19.90 value)
- $29 for one family meal for takeout ($50.85 value)
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of pizza and pasta ($20 value)
May only use 1 voucher per visit, per party, per day.
The family meal includes one appetizer and two large two-topping pizzas or large specialty pizzas.
Take out only.
Two Bros Pizza & Gourmet Pasta
The team behind Two Bros Pizza & Gourmet Pasta loves food, which is why the restaurant places quality above all else. That means the menu items are all made from scratch—from the pizza dough and desserts to the savory sauces. Read on to learn about a few of the fresh, handcrafted dishes available:
- Appetizer: Brogarian rolls wrap smoked hungarian sausage, sweet banana peppers, and provolone cheese in deep-fried dough.
- Wings: Wings are a classic pizza sidekick, and there are plenty of flavors to choose from at Two Bros including honey teriyaki, spicy ranch, and garlic parmesan.
- Stromboli: Handmade stromboli are stuffed with a tasty combo of ham, salami, pepperoni, and gooey cheese.
- Pizza: 17 specialty pies include the smoked philly pizza, featuring smoked beef brisket, portobello mushrooms, and provolone cheese drizzled with garlic aioli.
- Burger: The impressive Vicious Sicilian burger includes two quarter-pound patties piled high with salami, provolone cheese, and marinated tomato on housemade bread.
- Pasta: Chefs layer noodles, ground beef, creamy ricotta, and provolone cheese with a rich tomato sauce for traditional lasagna.
- Dessert: It only makes sense that Two Bros serves a dessert pizza. Grab a slice, and enjoy cherry pie filling topped with housemade streusel.