About Two Brothers from Italy Ristorante & Pizzeria
In 1976, an empty Elmhurst storefront became the conduit for chef Angelo Battaglia’s culinary dreams when he founded Two Brothers from Italy Ristorante & Pizzeria with his wife, Rosalia. Now grown to four times its original size, the restaurant still serves up Angelo’s original recipes, prepared under the guidance of the Battaglias' daughter, Joanne. The voluminous menu swaps between pizzas peppered with 29 different toppings and pastas served with your choice of 10 noodles and eight sauces. Waiters ferry each plate beneath rounded archways into a dining room whose white tablecloths and floral accents radiate refinement. Private party specials, including a seven-course family-style meal, feed clusters of 25 or more without the need to pry off an asteroid-sized chunk of the moon's cheese.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 24, 2017
· Reviewed November 9, 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days