All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a tattoo of up to 1”x1” ($50 value)
- $49 for a tattoo of up to 2”x2” ($100 value)
- $49 for one hour of tattoo art ($100 value)
- $89 for two hours of tattoo art ($200 value)
Tattoo Aftercare: Protecting Your New Canvas
How you care for a new tattoo within the first few days can mean the difference between your body art properly healing and it coming to life as a cartoon. Though you should always follow the advice your specific artist gives you, here is a rundown of what to expect:
The First Day
- Keep the bandage on. Wearing gauze on your arm isn’t just the first step to looking cool—it’s there to keep bacteria out. Keep it on for at least two hours, or overnight if you got your tattoo in the evening.
- Keep it clean. Using clean hands, gently cleanse your tattoo with soap and water. Showering isn’t recommended for the first 48 hours—too much water can over-saturate the ink—but it might be the easiest way to clean a tattoo on some body areas.
Day Two and Onward
- Moisturize. To heal properly and prevent scabbing, your tattoo has to stay moist. Using whatever moisturizer your artist recommends, reapply lotion or ointment every few hours for several days or as long as your tattoo needs it.
- Skip the gym. Working out causes a lot of irritation, and the sweat can make healing difficult.
- Don’t go swimming. Just like a shower, a pool can cause the ink to leach from the skin. The chlorine also reacts badly with tattoos, causing skin irritation. In fact, you’ll also want to avoid the sun for a few days. Besides drying out your skin, the rays can cause tattoo ink to fade.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24 hour advance cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.