What You'll Get
Like tinsel, guitar solos, and incriminating legal papers, sauerkraut is best finely shredded. Enjoy this slivered specialty of the Old World with today's Groupon for Bavarian fare to Two Chefs and a Grill located in West End. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a three-course Bavarian dinner for two (up to a $48.96 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.99 value)
- For $7, you get a breakfast buffet for two (a $15.90 value) served all week from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- For $10, you get a lunch buffet for two (a $21.90 value) served all week from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Harvesting a bounty of local produce, the nimble fingers behind Two Chefs and a Grill add regional flavor to a South German dinner menu and daily-changing buffet menus of American country fare. A rotating selection of soups bubble up from Grandmother's recipe book, prefacing meals with a patchwork quilt of traditional German flavors. Spices cling to six kinds of lean pork bratwurst, which brim with fillings such as curry, cheese, or garlic, and come with fresh, homemade rolls and sauerkraut when ordered as an entree. For dessert, delicate layers of pastry frame glowing cinnamon apples or a creamy blend of peaches and soft cheese. Lunch goers might encounter a fresh take on country meatloaf, while early risers can break their fast with classic brunch items such as eggs, biscuits and gravy, or country ham instead of with a ball-peen hammer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person for all options, may buy 1 additional as a gift for 3-course option. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.