What You'll Get
- $21 for entry for two people to the Denver Deluxe Music Festival ($30 value)
Denver Deluxe Music Festival
Any summertime party needs three things: cold beer, good food, and live music. The Denver Deluxe Music Festival hits all three notes when it hits Park Burger’s Rino location in mid-July. Here’s what you can expect when you stop by:
- Cold Beer: 10 Barrel Brewing Co. headlines the selection of craft beers, pouring some of its popular concoctions including Joe IPA and Pina Summer Seasonal
- Good Food: Ever the gracious host, Park Burger will have outdoor grilling stations where you can buy a trio of burger creations, including a veggie burger, a cheddar burger, or a 1/3-pound deluxe burger buried beneath caramelized onions and American cheese.
- Live Music: The festival’s music lineup features The Original Wailers and The Hip Abduction, plus several other bands. Two stages bump with live tunes all day, as well as two late-night sets starting at 8 p.m. inside Park Burger.
- The Cause: The festival’s profits will benefit Denver Urban Gardens, a local nonprofit dedicated to the creation of food-producing community gardens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.