Hunt participants can fight zombies using Gellyball blasters and save the city during a ride on barges
About This Deal
- What’s included: ride on zombie hunt barge, 750 zombie rounds
- Outdoor event
- Valid dates: October 23, 24, 30, and 31
- Length of event: 15 minutes
- Other onsite attractions: paintball, airsoft
- Age restrictions: none, but ages 18 and younger must have a guardian-signed waiver.
Need To Know
About TX Zombie Hunt
"The Zombie Apocalypse has hit," bellows TX Zombie Hunt, "and you are recruited." Luckily, this isn't a matter of life or death, just a matter of zapping the undead with 750 rounds of zombie-killing serum (per guest) from the back of a tractor-pulled trailer. As the trailer weaves through the dark woods, the hunt is on. Passengers will move through thick fog filled with eerie lights and blood-soaked zombies before taking their shot. Back at the headquarters, movies, trivia games and food will be in the mix.