The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$99 for a one-hour engagement-photo shoot (a $200 value)
- Online gallery with link to download photos
$998 for a Masterpiece wedding-photo package (a $2,000 value)
- Nine hours of wedding-day photography
- Private online image gallery
- One 10”x15” library-bound book and two parent albums
- Files with downloadable link and retouch gallery
$75 for a one-hour in-studio portrait shoot (a $150 value)
- Private online gallery for viewing and selecting prints
- Appropriate for corporate or maternity photos, seniors, families, pets, newborns, musicians, and more
Retouch Factory is committed to serving its community, whether by helping clients preserve cherished memories through photographs, by strengthening local businesses with logo-design services, or by donating 7 percent of its proceeds to charity. The founder, an active member of the United States Air Force, strongly believes in the Air Force's values and strives to work hard for each client.
Retouch's photographers snap pictures of weddings and families, and they particularly love capturing candid moments of wedding parties sharing a laugh over an inside joke or babies throwing an adorable tantrum over not having coconut water on set. When creating business logos, Retouch's designers don't just do something because it looks good—they do extensive research on the market they're designing for and on the product itself in order to create the best possible design.