Skilled stylist uses a hand-held skin pen that deposits ink into the skin, creating very fine, precise strokes that mimic natural brow hair
What You'll Get
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Benefits of microblading: enhances features and brings dimension to the face as well as helps fill in thinning, undefined brows, and give them a fuller, more symmetric appearance.
- After the treatment: results can last from 12 to 18 months with regular touch-ups. Healing takes about 7 to 10 days. The pigment will appear very dark immediately after the procedure and then lighten within a week. There will be mild to moderate flaking, redness and itching around day four.
- Recommended number of touch-ups: one after 4 to 6 weeks.
- Not recommended if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have Keloids, Diabetes, circulatory disorders, skin diseases, bleeding disorders or if you take blood-thinning or acne medications, or had botox within 2 months, waxing within 3 weeks, or a broken capillary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.