Today's Groupon gets you a fresh, clean cuddlepet with a dog or cat wash at either U-Shampooch location in Stapleton or Parker. U-Shampooch is do-it-yourself pet washery with a harness system to keep your tail-wagger in the tub and a handheld forced-air dryer to make him really dry and warm when he gets out of the tub and into your open, canine-anticipatory arms.
You get unlimited time making your hound (or cat) really clean in one of U-Shampooch's extra-large elevated tub stalls: custom-built stainless steel tubs with mild pressured sprayers and rollout ramps. U-Shampooch's friendly staff can help you push a big dog up the ramp, guide a little dog down the ramp, and use the facilities if you need help using the facilities. The wash includes everything: all natural shampoos, conditioners, towels, ear wipes, an apron, a variety of brushes, and the latest skateboard videos to keep your puppy entertained.
There couldn't be an easier way to wash a dog than this way. The usual dog has hair, excessive mouth slobber, toenail gunks, drain-clogging hair, drool, and waggy tails that knock all the upright things disupright every time you wrestle them into the tub, Jacuzzi tub, or fine porcelain bathtub, making it hard to give a dog a bath. A bowwow, when left to his or her own devices, will work up an unconscionable stench, often by rolling in the unconscionable stench of that which he or she encounters in his or her daily stinkromp. Baths are vital for these cuddlesome critters. You want them to smell nice, just like you'd want your kids or your friends to smell nice. A U-Shampooch bath means man's best friend is at ease getting an expert wash from his best friend, rather than feeling the foreign fingers of the unknown deeply sudsing his lush fur. U-Shampooch offers toenail clippings for $10 and teeth brushing for $5 everyday.
U-Shampooch was named Best Dog Wash in Denver by 5280 Magazine:
- It's peak shedding season. Let your dog's hair clog someone else's drains. – Cheryl Meyers, 5280 Magazine
- I use this service regularly. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. My dog seems to be quite comfortable in this enterprise/surrounding, especially that as her owner I am the one washing and grooming her. – hikinladi, Citysearch
- Great, friendly staff and the facilities are very easy to use. The staff makes sure you are comfortable with the process before leaving you alone to make a fool of yourself talking to and washing your dog. – shauna_b, Citysearch
- This is the best dog wash in the city. – karenmark, Citysearch
Hero Dogs in The News
Dogs are a man’s best friend for good reason: they are often able to help out their owners in extraordinary circumstances. Here are some recent heroic dogs worth knowing about:
- St. Louis’s Rex, a German shepherd: When his owner suddenly passed out, Rex dialed Pizzoli’s and successfully ordered dinner, set the table, and tipped the driver 20%.
- Utica’s Scooter, a Pomeranian: Saved his owner from having nothing to talk about on a first date by getting worms the night before.
- Dallas’ Prince Norington, an American bulldog: Scared away those no-good, disrespectful neighborhood brats from playing in his owner’s Toxic Chemical and Baseball Mitt Factory.
- Salt Lake City’s Lady, a border collie: Gained the ability to reason after being fed Hot Pockets every day for nine years.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
10325 S Progress Way
Parker, Colorado 80134Get Directions