Choose from Four Options
- C$6.50 for one adult admission to UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden ) (C$13.65 value)
- C$16 for family admission to the UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden (C$32.50 value)
- C$17.50 for one adult membership to UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden (C$35 value)
- C$35 for one family membership to UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden (C$70 value)
Admission options allow guests to visit UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden on separate days. Upgrades to the Canopy Walkway are available on the day of redemption.
Membership benefits include:
- Invites to members-only events, including seasonal tours and the Shop in the Garden Members Sale
- Early registration to select workshops, lectures, and events
- Discounts on educational programs, purchases from the shop, and general admission for up to six friends
- Email newsletter subscription
UBC Botanical Garden
The vibrant blooms and lush foliage of approximately 50,000 plants greet visitors' eyes as they wander along the outdoor paths of the UBC Botanical Garden, the recipient of a National Tourism Award. Guest are encouraged to make small talk with plants on display, which include international varietals such as Asian maple trees, alpine and montane flora, more than 400 species of rhododendrons, and vascular plants from the rainforest.