Flowers are like teenagers, blooming gracefully into adulthood so they can brighten up otherwise lifeless cubicles. Witness the budding innocence of nature with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a one-year individual adult membership (a $50 value)
$37 for a one-year family membership for two adults and four children (a $75 value)
- Year-round access to UBC Botanical Garden and Nitobe Memorial Garden
- 10 per cent discount on museum shop purchases
- 10 per cent discount on admission for a friend
- Discounted adult-education courses
- Half off the cost to upgrade to basic membership to include Greenheart Canopy Walkways access at the time of redemption<p>
BC Botanical Garden is open year-round. Nitobe Memorial Garden is open from April to October.
UBC Botanical Garden
The vibrant blooms and lush foliage of approximately 50,000 plants greet visitors' eyes as they wander along the outdoor paths of the UBC Botanical Garden, the recipient of a National Tourism Award. Guest are encouraged to make small talk with plants on display, which include international varietals such as Asian maple trees, alpine and montane flora, more than 400 species of rhododendrons, and vascular plants from the rainforest.