Guests can try a wide selection of Japanese specialties such as miso soup and ramen noodles
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Uchiwa Ramen
Founded by the sons of Chinese immigrants, the owners of Uchiwa Ramen grew up with Asian cuisine as a major influence. They believe that ramen should provide a sense of comfort and warmth, as they serve up bowls of the steamy meals to hungry guests. Though noodles are a major component of ramen, the most important may be the broth. Uchiwa's broth contains all-natural ingredients with no preservatives or MSG, made to-order with locally-sourced ingredients. Read on to learn more about their menu:
- Appetizers: start off meals with chicken yakitori, beef short ribs, or refreshing kale salad
- The Bowl: add extras to your ramen, from chili oil and spicy kimchi to boiled eggs and braised chicken.
- Drinks: enjoy beer and sake, or sip on coffee or melon cream soda.
- Desserts: mochi ice cream and macarons.