$99 for a Learn-to-Code Bundle ($614 Value)
Udemy's Learn to Code 2013 bundle includes unlimited, lifetime access to 10 different courses that cover elements of computer and web programming in the modern world.
- C++ Fundamentals Part I and Part II by Paul Deitel
- Beginners Ruby Programming Training by Infinite Skills
- HTML and CSS for Beginners! by Mark Lassoff
- Learn Python, it's CAKE (Beginners) by Jason Elbourne
- Learning MySQL5 — An Easy Way to Master MySQL by Infinite Skills
- PHP Punch in the Face by Orlando FL Jesse Boyer
- AJAX Development by Mark Lassoff
- Servlets and JSPs: Creating Web Applications with Java by John Purcell
- Coding for Entrepreneurs by Justin Mitchel
Udemy eliminates the barrier of entry to higher-level learning with online courses taught by experts from around the world. Award-winning authors, educators from institutions such as Harvard, and successful entrepreneurs host popular classes for students of all ages to revitalize their career or get a jump-start on new learning. Classes range from exploring product development with Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer, iPhone app design, Microsoft Excel 2010 beginner/intermediate or advanced training, and principles of web development. Thanks to the online format, students learn at their own pace and take breaks to go to work or feed their computer.