Two two-story water slides empty into an 18,000-square-foot heated pool at the center of a 4.5-acre, family-friendly community water park
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- Weekends starting Memorial Day (May 25th, May 26th, and May 27th)
- Weekend of Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2
- Waterpark opens daily for the summer season on June 4th; opening hours - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets
- Adults: 18 years and older
- Children: 17 years and younger
- Seniors: 62 years and older
- Free admission for children under 2
- Lockers available? yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Uhrichsville Water Park
The arrival of summer marks the end of the school year but only the beginning of a fun season at Uhrichsville Water Park. See how the water park stacks up by the numbers:
- 2008:—the year Uhrichsville Water Park opened
- 4.5 acres of land cover the water park's facility
- An 18,000-square-foot heated pool sits at the center of the park
- 2 two-story water slides send kids (48 inches and taller) and adults plunging into the pool below
- A 0-depth entry play area eases little ones into the water