What You'll Get
- $75 for one three-course prix fixe dinner with champagne for two, valid February 12–16, 2014 ($150 value)<p>
The menu options include:
- Pork belly dumplings
- Thai coconut soup
- Beef Tartar in a cumin vinaigrette<p>
- Roasted chicken stuffed with mushrooms in a strawberry gastric sauce
- Lobster ravioli in a saffron lobster sauce
- Carrots farro risotto with pecorino cheese
- Beef shortrib in a bone marrow sauce <p>
- Chocolate mousse with fresh berries and chantilly cream
- Strawberry cheesecake with chocolate coulis <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid for carry out. Not valid for delivery. Not valid for catering. Reservation required. Not valid for happy hour, pre-fixe menu or drink specials. Not valid with any other special discounts. Valid only for party of 2. Not valid with any other offers. Offer only valid February 12–16, 2014. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ulah Bistro
Owner Med Lahlou took the U from U Street and combined it with the beginning of his last name and a restaurant he owned named Tunnicliff's to form Ulah Bistro, according to the Washington Post. Ulah's chefs, who have more than 20 years of culinary experience, handcraft American cuisine, pleasing palates from coast to coast to the pizza-laden streets of New York and back.
Fresh seafood steers the menu ocean-side, with fresh shrimp, scallops, and calamari enlivening linguine, and seared tuna and Atlantic salmon sweeping up the hearty new york strip steak in their currents. In the eatery’s brick oven, golden-brown pizzas sport combinations such as Ulah’s signature medley of crab, tomatoes, olive oil, and parmesan. Alternatively, a make-your-own option lets pizza-lovers personalize pies with vine-ripened tomatoes to reflect their rosy cheeks, or sun-dried tomatoes to reflect their third-degree sunburns.