What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- C$99 for 30-minute test drive as a driver or passenger in a Porsche Carrera 4S (C$199 value)
- C$139 for 30-minute test drive as a driver or passenger in an Audi R8 V-10 or Nissan GTR-R35 (C$299 value)
- C$159 for 30-minute test drive as a driver or passenger in a Lamborghini Gallardo or Ferrari F430 (C$299 value)
- C$109 for two laps in a Porsche on a race track (C$199 value)
- C$159 for two laps in a Shelby GT500 on a race track (C$249 value)
- C$189 for two laps in a Nissan GTR-R35 or Audi R8 V-10 on a race track (C$299 value)
- C$289 for three laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo or Ferrari F430 on a race track (C$449 value)
Test-drive options are valid Monday–Thursday. During test drives, drivers can visit family members and friends or take a pre-planned route through mountain roads. Click here for more information about test drives.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Phone reservation required. Test drives expire 6/30/2015. Test drives valid Monday-Thursday. Driver accompanied by instructor. No extra passengers permitted. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and must hold a valid class G driver's license. Drivers must be a minimum of 4 ft. 11 in. and a maximum of 6 ft. 8 in. Must sign waiver upon arrival. Refundable security deposit of $500 required for drivers only. Not valid with other offers. Track day options valid for any track day during 2015 season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ultimate Exotics
Thrill-seekers blast through a relay race of high-performance cars on Ultimate Exotics' sightseeing tours. It works like this: clients start out in the Porsche 911 Carrera, the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430 F1, Nissan GTR, or the Audi R8 V10, then cut a beautiful path from Ultimate Exotics' Stoney Creek headquarters through the Vineyard mountain areas, stopping at checkpoints to switch over to the next car in the lineup. At the halfway point in the five-hour journey, they pull into the Keg Niagara Falls for a lunch overlooking the world's largest opportunity to make a Jell-O waterfall.
Of course, the five-hour tour isn't the only way people can drive one of these exotic autos. One-hour test drives, 2–50 laps around a professional track, and even day-long rentals let them take the wheel for however long they want.