What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for general admission for two ($114 value)
- $99 for VIP admission for two ($158.80 value)
Both options include the following:
- Unlimited chocolate and dessert samplings
- Keepsake photos by Rock The Booth
- Two commemorative glasses
- Coat check
General admission grants each guest entry at 8 p.m. and includes 10 cocktail and beverage samples, whereas VIP ticket-holders arrive at 7 p.m. for a private savory-food tasting and each receive 20 cocktail and beverage samples.
Enjoy a luxurious evening at the sixth annual Indulgence event, which descends on the Royal Oak Farmers Market on Saturday, January 30.
- The Event: An fête filled with samples of more than 100 opulent drinks and decadent desserts
- The Music: Enjoy house, hip-hop, rock, rap, and 80s grooves from DJ Chrome
- The Drinks: Sumptuous cocktails and liqueurs, flavored vodkas, craft beers and ciders, and spicy, sweet, and sparkling wines
- The Desserts: Sweet treats from local bakeries, chocolatiers, confectioners, and ice-cream shops, plus a giant chocolate fountain with dozens of fruits and snacks for dipping
- The Proceeds: go to Healthy Detroit, a nonprofit dedicated to promoting healthy, active living in the city
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.