The center offers 11 outdoor fields with obstacles and allows guests to enjoy playing exciting and challenging painball games
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission, equipment rental, full mask, all-day air
- Where you’ll play: Several fields available; each field combines bunkers, wooden structures, hills, valleys, flat open areas, and dense forests. Read more here.
- Game types: Different types of scenarios on each field including capture the flag, rescue the hostage, or team domination.
- Paintballs not included but can be purchased onsite
- Hours of operation: Saturday and Sunday only, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 12 or older. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Only valid for walk-on games. Not valid for low impact paintball. Paintballs are not included but can be purchased on site. No outside paintballs allowed. Must present valid ID to redeem voucher at the field. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ultimate Paintball
By the nature of their names, sports of the "ultimate" variety set big expectations. Ultimate Paintball delivers. In rain or shine, players traverse 11 outdoor fields spread over 85 acres with each domain offering multiple game scenarios.
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.