· Redeemed February 25, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $119 for the Zombie Hunter package ($169.44 value)
- $155 for the Home Invasion package ($219.44 value)
- $139 for the Seek and Destroy package ($199.44 value)
- Click here for package information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Top Shot Las Vegas
At Top Shot Las Vegas, you'll find exactly what you'd expect to find at a live-fire facility: real firearms, expert riflemen, and top of the line shooting ranges. But it's what you won't find that's the most interesting part of this this shooting range: live ammo.
That's because this revolutionary facility uses a method of shooting utilizing non-lethal training ammo, which has been used by the US military, special forces, and law enforcement for years. This method takes real firearms and swaps out their ammo for high-tech lasers or highly-realistic training rounds that operate the same way live-fire bullets would, with real recoil and shell ejection. This allows users to get an authentic experience in the safest way possible. Top Shot offers various kinds of non-lethal firearm experiences, some of which rope in a virtual reality element to simulate real-world and fantastical scenarios. Read on to learn more about the offerings here:
- Laser Trainer Shooting Simulator: This range is the closest to a traditional firing range, but eschews standard paper targets for a large projection screen. Guests of all skill levels hone their marksmanship, shooting static and moving targets using non-recoiling laser-equipped firearms.
- High Definition Virtual Shooting Range: These private rooms rope in high-tech video and audio technology to simulate real-world scenarios (think home invasion) and fantasy experiences, such as a zombie apocalypse. All the while, users are equipped with real firearms loaded with training ammunition that delivers the same adrenaline-boosting rush as live bullets, with real recoil and shell ejection.
- Interactive Shoot House: Here, guests go up against intricately placed targets (or real people) with real firearms utilizing training ammo with authentic cycling rates, recoil, and casing expenditure. In addition, guests can go head-to-head in a “real” gun fight using man-marker rounds.