Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Botox into one area
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- During a pretreatment consultation, the doctor discusses your goals and treatment options. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Before/after pictures must be taken for office use only. May be repurchased every 365 days. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Ultimate Solutions Medical Spa
Dr. Jennifer Jose is a Board Certified Physician and Clinical Nutritionist who specializes in anti-aging and aesthetic medicine. Well-renowned for her innovative Smart-Lipo procedure, her highly successful HCG weight loss program, and various Laser treatments. She continues to innovate the med spa field with procedures like her newest facial rejuvenations including Derma-pen, Vampire Facials, and Vampire Facelifts. As the owner of Ultimate Solutions Medical Spa, Dr. Jennifer Jose treats her patients from inside and out. The serene setting is inviting and helps relax the mind and body, enticing patients to forget daily stresses. This combination of appearance enhancement and relaxation allows patients to leave revitalized and back in balance.