Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $95 for a one-week all-sports camp for one child (up to a $199 value)
- $165 for a one-week all-sports camp for two children (up to a $398 value)
Children must be at least four years old to participate in the all-sports camp. After a warm-up, campers are split up according to age group, and explore such sports as soccer, basketball, football, hockey, flying disk, kickball, and volleyball. Sessions are available July 8–12, July 15–19, July 22–26, July 29–August 2, August 12–16, August 19–23, and August 26–30.
- $95 for a one-week baseball/softball camp for one child (up to a $199 value)
- $165 for a one-week baseball/softball camp for two children (up to a $398 value)
The baseball/softball camp is designed for campers aged 6 and older. Baseball and softball campers are split into two separate camps, and all campers are organized according to age and skill level. Sessions are available July 8–12, July 15–19, July 22–26, July 29–August 2, and August 5–9.
- $125 for a three-day football camp (up to a $300 value)
NFL pros Tank Daniels and Jay Alford lead this exclusive football camp for athletes aged 6 to 12, which runs July 1–3, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Topics include fundamentals, skills, movement, tackling, and quarterback-specific tips.