All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using high-intensity-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Length of single treatment: 45 minutes
- Equipment: high-intensity light technology
Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Lipo sculpt lite is often used for:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- see here for more information
View Ultra Body Sculpting’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ultra Body Sculpting
At Ultra Body Sculpting, a team of technicians uses different techniques to help customers reach their weight loss goals. Ultrasonics uses ultrasonic sound waves to target pockets of fat, resonating with them and turning them into liquid for the body to better process them. Laser-Sculpt Lipo uses low-level lasers to target cellulite and remove them from the body. Thermalift, on the other hand, uses heat to trigger the body's natural elastin and collagen production, tightening the skin.