Non-invasive laser light targets localized fat deposits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- LipoLaser: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: face, neck, arms, forearms, chest, stomach, hips, back, buttocks, thighs, calves
- Expected results: reduced appearance of cellulite, smoother skin
- Recovery time: allows immediate return to normal activities
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ultra Body Sculpt
Ultra Body Sculpt provides a variety of services to help clients shape their bodies. The ThermaLift procedure, for instance, is an advanced way of tightening skin that requires only the touch of a sophisticated treatment tool. Using radio frequency energy, the tool heats collagen in the lower layers, leading to tighter skin and a more youthful appearance. The Ultrasonic procedure, meanwhile, is a non-invasive way to target stubborn fat and cellulite using low-frequency sound waves. The Laser-Sculpt Lipo uses light to break down pockets of stubborn fat cells, helping clients look slimmer and more athletic.