What You'll Get
- Small Room All-You-Can-Drink Happy Hour for Up to 6
- Medium Room All-You-Can-Drink Happy Hour for Up to 10
- Large Room All-You-Can-Drink Happy Hour for Up to 15
- Deluxe Room All-You-Can-Drink Happy Hour for Up to 20
- VIP Room All-You-Can-Drink Happy Hour for Up to 30
Grenadine: A Mixer Fit for Persephone
Characterized by its sweet yet tart flavor and deep, red color, grenadine can be used to turn cocktails pink or transform ordinary cola into cherry coke. The name derives from the French word for pomegranate—appropriately so, since the syrup was originally made from pomegranate juice. Recipes for French cocktails have included grenadine since at least the 1800s, but American mixtures didn’t begin to incorporate it until around 1908, when it came into vogue replacing ingredients such as raspberry syrup in the cocktails that fueled Model T engines.
- In the United States, at least, few bottles of grenadine actually contain pomegranate juice. In 1912, parties argued in court over whether syrup that didn’t include pomegranate could use the grenadine name. The court decided that Americans have no reasonable expectation for pomegranate juice, so it has never been a required ingredient
- Some early versions of grenadine were made with currant juice instead
- Grenadine was the original ingredient that made pink lemonade pink
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Call to check for availability and reservation after 5:00 p.m. Food are at extra charge. Groupon valid everyday between 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Happy hour rooms are up to 4-hour rentals. Gratuity and tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.