Choose Between Two Options
$49 for dinner for two (up to $129.80 value)
- Two glasses of house red or white wine (a $12 value)
- Two appetizer or soups (up to a $37.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $59.90 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $20 value)
$89 for dinner for four (up to $259.60 value)
- Four glasses of house red or white wine (a $24 value)
- Four appetizers or soups (up to a $75.80 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $119.80 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $40 value)
View the menu.
Umberto's Clam House
In the summer of 2011, Umberto's Clam House delighted patrons of the arts with its signature dish of short-rib ragu over penne at the sixth annual Hoboken International Film Festival. Inside the eatery, an open kitchen offers diners views of pasta-twirling chefs frying up fresh squid and hot red-clam sauce simmering in fish tanks, and a custom built bar doles out libations.