This bistro draws from culinary influences as diverse as Italy and St. Louis, and showcases fresh Chesapeake Bay seafood in many dishes
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drinks for two or more during lunch
- $17 for $30 worth of food and drinks for two or more during dinner
About Uncle Charlie's Bistro
Authentic cooking isn't simply learned; it's inherited, passed down by family members and mentors to the next generation of chefs. This reverent stewardship is on display at Uncle Charlie's Bistro, an Eastern Shore mainstay where cooks conjure timeless dinners through time-tested recipes and preparations. However, in addition to the flavors of culinary destinations from California to Italy, the chefs at Uncle Charlie's also utilize a far more local resource: the bountiful seafood of the Chesapeake Bay. Below, we've picked out a few favorites dishes to get you started:
- Cioppino: Dip a hunk of crusty Italian bread into this hearty Italian stew, which mingles littleneck clams, mussels, shrimp, and white fish in a hearty marinara sauce.
- House-Made Pappardelle with Lump Crab: Maryland's iconic crabs steal the show here, paired with made-from-scratch pappardelle and a light melange of fresh tomato, basil, and olives.
- Shrimp Scampi: Fresh shrimp meet tomatoes and garlic sautéed in white wine.
- Orange-Chipotle Glazed Baby Back Ribs: A mainstay of St. Louis barbecue meets the flavors of the American Southwest in this inventive entree.