The Founding Fathers held their initial meetings in a neighborhood tavern, which explains why the Declaration of Independence’s first draft had a long, rambling subsection devoted to how powdered wigs are natural icebreakers. Revolt against the tyranny of boredom with today’s Groupon to Uncle Mick’s Bar & Grill in Jupiter. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a burger meal for two (up to a $38.40 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.50 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
Two pints of draft beer (up to a $5 value each)</p>
- For $27, you get a burger meal for four (up to a $68.80 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
- One pitcher of draft beer (up to a $12 value)</p>
Uncle Mick’s Bar & Grill sates appetites with a menu of comforting bar fare and cold brews served in an upbeat, lively atmosphere peppered by live music and pool. Twosomes turn high-fives into high nines with orders of four fried chicken fingers eager to dip into buffalo, honey-mustard, or barbecue sauce. Meaty mouthfuls include the signature Mick burger, an 8-ounce patty char grilled to order, topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle, and served with chips or coleslaw, and further toppings can be added for an additional charge. Quartets of rumbling stomachs can quiet down with hot or cold sandwiches, such as the blackened open-face prime-rib sandwich, which accompanies fries, coleslaw, jus, and horseradish sauce that causes more nostrils to flare than an international talent search for the best mule impersonator.
Uncle Mick’s pours pints and pitchers of draft beer, including Samuel Adams, to escort robust meals and refresh patriotic palates. The bar’s wood paneling and brick walls resound with toe-tapping entertainment such as karaoke on Wednesday evenings and live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The eatery airs NFL Sunday Ticket on more than 15 TVs to occupy sports fans’ peepers, and pool tables bolster patrons’ expertise with numbered balls and subsequent chances of winning the lottery.