All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 30, 2014
Reviewed September 25, 2014
Reviewed September 14, 2014
What You'll Get
Getting an intense workout can make you feel like a hardened warrior or just someone who gets pleasure out of the sound of yelling. Feel stronger with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $55 for three months of kettlebell group training classes held once a week (a $149 value)
- $69 for three months of kettlebell group training classes held twice a week (a $208 value)
- $79 for three months of kettlebell group training classes held three times a week (a $268 value)
- $18 for one month of kettlebell group training classes held once a week (a $55 value)
- $24 for one month of kettlebell group training classes held twice a week (a $77 value)
- $29 for one month of kettlebell group training classes held three times a week (a $99 value)
The 30-minute workouts use kettlebell exercises to strengthen muscles and shed excess pounds. Led by a certified personal trainer, sessions avoid exercise boredom by constantly changing workouts. Click here to see the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for clients who have not visited within the past 6 months. Classes must be used by the same person. Cannot combine with other offers or promotions. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Underground Core Fitness
Underground Core Fitness owner Jeremy Glasgow measures his club’s success in inches, pounds, and repetitions. The ACE-certified personal trainer grants individual attention during small group classes or one-on-one sessions, helping clients meet goals ranging from dropping 10 pounds to accurately sketching a dumbbell. In addition to workouts, the gym supplies nutritional coaching to support guests’ overall health.