All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Scuba diving has allowed humans to explore uncharted terrain and discover which of its majestic wildlife is delicious. Dive in to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$88 for a 14-hour scuba-diving course (a $164 value)
- Includes classroom and pool portions
- All equipment provided
- Lasts three weekdays or one full weekend; click here to see available dates
- Student kit and DVD ($123.85) not included
- Ideal for those who would like to complete their certification dives on vacation<p>
$88 for an advanced open-water scuba course (a $210 value)
- Five open-water dives with a PADI-certified instructor
- One classroom and pool session
- All equipment provided during the class and pool section
- Weights and tanks provided for the open-water dives; students are responsible for all other equipment
- Materials ($89.60) and PADI processing fee ($35) not included
- See the course page for available dates and prerequisites<p>
$197 for a full PADI scuba-certification course (a $389 total value)
- Classroom and pool portions (a $164 value)
- Four open-water check-out dives with tanks, weights, and wetsuits (a $175 value)
- BCD and regulator rental for open water dives (a $50 value)
- Student kit and DVD ($123.85) and PADI processing fee ($35) not included<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Extra $123.85 fee for student kit and DVD; must be purchased at Underwater Phantaseas. Extra $35 fee for PADI processing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Underwater Phantaseas
With experienced instructors and its five-star PADI status, Underwater Phantaseas can turn nearly any student into a certified scuba diver. Whether swimmers are dipping a toe into their very first lesson or sharpening their skills in specialty classes, they learn under the seasoned tutelage of instructors who have explored waters throughout the world. An onsite pool filled with warm saltwater re-creates the feel of the ocean. The fully stocked gear shop lavishes visitors with the equipment they need for dives to the bottom of local pools and faraway seas alike.