Similar to tickling a bear without losing an arm, the art of breathing underwater requires years of practice and dedication. Introduce your lungs to aqueous awareness with today’s Groupon: for $25, you get one Discover Scuba class (a $50 value) from Underwater World at one of the following locations:
- Ambler YMCA, Ambler (Wednesdays)
- Central Bucks South High School, Warrington (Thursdays)
- Central Bucks YMCA, Doylestown (Tuesdays)
- Elbow Lane Day Camp, Warrington (Saturdays and Sundays during the summer)
- Hatboro YMCA, Hatboro (Mondays)
- Kinger Middle School, Southampton (Tuesdays)
- Newtown Athletic Club, Newtown (Wednesdays)
- Northeast YMCA, Philadelphia (Thursdays)
- Pennridge High School, Perkasie (Wednesdays)
- Simmons Elementary School, Horsham (Tuesdays)
- Upper Dublin High School, Fort Washington (Mondays)
- Upper Moreland Middle School, Hatboro (Tuesdays)
Underwater World fetes water-exploration enthusiasts with a plethora of scuba services, such as a shop of surface-plunging equipment, diving excursions, and classes passionately dedicated to aqueous sightseeing. Scuba students begin with 30 minutes of classroom instruction that includes a scuba-focused video that fills your gills with helpful tips about the ensuing pool experience, what measures to take to become a certified diver, and what to expect when diving in the real world amid fish-filled skyscrapers and sidewalks pounded by job-searching coral reefs.
Retreat to the hour-long stint in the substitute ocean, where you'll don a mask, fins, snorkel, and newfound knowledge regarding the proper usage of each before bedecking yourself in full scuba gear and traversing the medium depths while breathing through a scuba regulator. You will have some time to respire and swim in your new water outfit while searching for secret pool portals to hidden seas bursting with your long-lost mer-mailmen. Since all necessary equipment is provided, you'll only need to bring a bathing suit, towel, and lock for your locker in case anyone tries to plunder your can-do attitude.
This Groupon must be redeemed through Underwater World, not the individual locations.