All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 23, 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for one-month Super Shot program ($200 value)
- $47 for one month Super Shot program - with Expiration Protection
- $79 for two-month Super Shot program ($400 value)
- $83 for two-month Super Shot program - with Expiration Protection
- $175 for two-month Super Shot program, plus one VelaShape treatment ($900 value)
- $184 for two-month Super Shot program, plus one VelaShape treatment - with Expiration Protection
With Expiration Protection, you can trade in unused vouchers for Groupon Bucks in the amount of the price of the original option before the deal expires.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. New clients only. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. May use across multiple visits. Not valid with any other offers. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Unicorn Medical Weight Loss & Medispa
At Unicorn Medical Weight Loss & Medispa, diet isn’t the only factor in weight loss, but just one aspect of the clinic’s multifaceted, physician-supervised programs. Of the clinic’s array of treatments, potential weight loss regimens start with medical history, EKG, and blood work. Prescription weight loss aids and injections of B6 and B12 vitamins often follow, helping the body catalyze fat burning. Since 1993, the clinic—helmed by Dr. C. W. McMenamy and Dr. Leo Capobianco—has been helping clients slim down, giving each person their own personalized plan. The doctors’ complementary beauty treatments, meanwhile, range from Formostar Infrared Body Wrap treatments to Botox injections, which combat wrinkles more effectively than spraying skin with starch every morning.