Choose from Five Options
- $17 for $30 worth of pub fare for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- $20 for $30 worth of pub fare for two, valid Monday–Saturday
- $33 for $60 worth of pub fare for four, valid Monday–Thursday
- $39 for $60 worth of pub fare for four, valid Monday–Saturday
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch, valid Monday–Friday
Click to see the menu.
Union Jack Pub
It may take its name from the flag of the United Kingdom, but Union Jack Pub actually straddles the Atlantic with its menu, which mixes classic English dishes and American favorites. Cajun turkey burgers and Chicago-style deep-dish pizza mingle with hand-breaded Icelandic-cod fish and chips served with house-made slaw and tartar sauce. The beers on tap hit decidedly closer to home, though, with some selections courtesy of Indiana breweries such as Upland and Sun King. Other drinks serve a bigger purpose than providing mere refreshment or a bath to clean a gerbil in. Ordering off the Meaningful Mixes cocktail menu helps support a different charity each month.