Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for $36 worth of Sunday brunch for two
- $45 for $72 worth of Sunday brunch for four
Brunch items include:
- London broil, cottage pie, and pork loin
- Pancakes and French toast
- Assorted pastries, muffins, bagels, toast.
- Fresh fruit platter
- Scrambled eggs
- Pasta, blackened chicken, and veggies
Union Jack Pub and Restaurant
Billing itself "not quite a bar and not quite a restaurant," Union Jack's is also not quite British and not quite American. Instead, it's a hybrid through and through, blending the two cuisines in a space that marries ornate chandeliers with comfortable pub seating. A menu that caters to all tastes includes fish 'n' chips, bangers 'n' mash, and burgers 'n' fries. Hearty pizzas and pastas round out the offerings, and wine, beer, and cocktails wash down bites.
On select nights the focus shifts from food to entertainment, with rollicking events such as the Shamrock & Roll Festival on St. Patrick's Day and DJ nights.